The Department of Multimedia Services is located in St. Joseph's Hall.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Email email@example.com to reserve equipment/technician.
- CD Players
- NEC projectors
- Record Players
- Slide projectors
- Sound System
- Tape Recorder
All classrooms come equipped with an overhead projector and projection screen for transparencies. Most classrooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, PC, DVD/VCR/CD player.
Videos and other instructional media are available for check out in the Library.
- The ITS multimedia equipment is available to faculty, staff, and student organizations for educational or related activities. Student organizations must have a faculty or staff sponsor to reserve equipment...
- Requests for the use of the equipment are granted on a first come first serve basis.
- Repeat reservations, such as weekly class meetings, should be scheduled at the beginning of each semester.
- Requests for equipment must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Requests for equipment made with less than 48 hours lead-time will be honored if possible, but long-standing requests have priority.
- Multimedia equipment is available for use only on CBU property and is not available for off campus rental/reserve.
Multimedia Technician Support/Fees
When multimedia is reserved for the following rooms or services, a technician is required to operate the equipment. Technician fees are $25 per hour with a minimum of $100 per day for all multimedia-assisted reservations.
- Spain Auditorium (Buckman Hall)
- Montesi Conference Room (Buckman Hall)
- CBU Theatre
- Video taping of event (limited availability for internal-campus requests only)
- Setup of equipment or use of above rooms outside of normal business for internal-campus requests
Multimedia Technician Fees (specialty or general, external or internal, requests not listed above):
- $25 per hour with a minimum of $100 per day for all technician assisted reservations
Equipment Rental Fees: Last Updated 04/2004
|Extension Cord (25’)||$5.00|
|Flipchart Easel w/ Pad||$20.00|
|Gateway Destination System||$150.00|
|Portable PA System||$300.00|
|Portable Sound System (Xtreme)||$150.00|
|Sound Lectern w/ additional microphone||$50.00|
|VCR - 1/2” VHS||$45.00|
|Video Camera & Tripod||$75.00|
|Video Monitor - 26”||$50.00|
NOTE: These fees do not apply to academic or administrative campus events/activities.
Limited Video Services
These services are only available for Internal Campus requests by academic and administrative departments.
|DVD of taped event (one original)||$10.00 (Extras $5.00)|
|VHS to DVD (internal academic only) - per DVD||$5.00|