The Office of Academic Services is responsible for making sure that all students at CBU have a rewarding academic experience. We are charged with removing obstacles and facilitating the path to your success.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinating the University's advising program
- Providing training to advisors on DegreeWorks programs
- Advising "general studies" students
- Advising incoming transfer students
- First Year Experience program
- Freshman Orientation program
- CBU Advising Registration Leaders (CARLs) program
- Peer Counseling program
- Fresh Reads Summer Reading program
- CBU 101
- Mentoring students on academic probation
When you have a question and don't know where to go, you can always stop by the Academic Services office and ask for help! We would be more than happy to assist you!
SPRING REGISTRATION OPENING DATES
- October 28, Monday: Graduate & Professional Studies Students
- November 11, Monday: Day Seniors
- November 13, Wednesday: Day Juniors
- November 15, Friday: Day Sophomores
- November 19, Tuesday: Day Freshmen
Undergraduate Day & Evening students meet with their advisors to receive their alternate PIN.
Contact your advisor now to set up an appointment.
Graduate students have their alternate PIN always available in BannerWeb on the ALT PIN page.
Check BannerWeb to see if you have any holds.
Take care of these now so you will be able to register on time.
UPCOMING WITHDRAWAL DATES
- October 31, Thursday: Last day to withdraw* from a 16-week course
- November 22, Friday: Last day to withdraw* from a 2nd 8-week course
The Office of Academic Services is located at Barry Hall, Room 33.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm