The Office of Academic Services is responsible for making sure that all students at CBU have a rewarding academic experience. We are charged with removing obstacles and facilitating the path to your success.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinating the University's advising program
- Providing training to advisors on DegreeWorks programs
- Advising "general studies" students
- Advising incoming transfer students
- First Year Experience program
- Freshman Orientation program
- CBU Advising Registration Leaders (CARLs) program
- Peer Counseling program
- Fresh Reads Summer Reading program
- CBU 101
- Mentoring students on academic probation
Registration for Summer and Fall Courses:
- April 1 – Seniors/Juniors
- April 3 – Sophomores
- April 5 – Freshmen
When you have a question and don't know where to go, you can always stop by the Academic Services office and ask for help! We would be more than happy to assist you!
The Office of Academic Services is located at Barry Hall, Room 33.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm