This page gets updated frequently. You can view photos from past CBU events on Flickr.
Christmas Celebration & Tree Lighting
Thursday, December 5 – Buckman Quad & Alfonso Dining Hall
Dinner 5:00 p.m. • Tree Lighting 6:00 p.m.
Join Dr. and Mrs. Smarrelli, Jr., The Brothers of the Lambert Hall Community and CBU Student Government Association for our annual Christmas Celebration featuring pictures with Santa, a special performance by the CB Singers and Holiday Music courtesy of DJ John Dawson.
We will also have an Angel Tree and Blessing Bags to benefit families in need this holiday season.
RSVP to our Santa Hotline at 321-3082 or email@example.com.
Alumni Trivia with Brother Ignatius
Friday, January 24 – CBU Alfonso Dining Hall
Doors open at 7:00 p.m. • First question at 7:30 p.m.
Register now at www.cbu.edu/trivia!
- Pre-register your team on or before September 18th for $15 per person.
- After September 18, registration is $20 per person.
- CBU students can register for $5 per person.
- BYOB/BYOF (food and drink).
- Free soft drinks and bar snacks will be available.
- Teams are comprised of 6 to 8 people.
- Community tables will be available for individuals and walk-ins.
- All members of first and second place teams will receive prizes.
- Mulligans can be purchased online with this form or they are available at the door for $5 each – limit 4 per table. (They can be used 1 per round through the 8th round.)
- Door prizes will be drawn throughout the evening.
- Brother Ignatius will hold a "Heads or Tails" contest.
All proceeds benefit the National Alumni Association Scholarship.
Homecoming Save the Date
Be there for the Nadicksbernd Field Dedication and Women and Men's Basketball gaames vs. Lee!
More details to come!
Brother Mark Sullivan Golf Tournament
Monday, April 7 – Mirimichi Golf Course
Shotgun start 1:00 p.m.
All proceeds benefit the Athletic Scholarship Fund
For more information, contact Karen Viotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-321-3254