This page gets updated frequently. You can view photos from past CBU events on Flickr.
Friday, February 14 – “Love Letters” reading and dinner in Sabbatini Lounge • 6:30 p.m.
Love Letters is the story of Andrew Ladd III and Melissa Gardner’s complex relationship as told through the reading of a lifetime of correspondence between the two — from childhood birthday invitations and thank you notes to pledges of adolescent infatuation, through the trials and tribulations of marriage, professional aspirations, parenthood, addiction, and ultimately to their love affair.
Cast will include alumni who met and fell in love here at CBU. Dinner is $25/person.
To RSVP for this special night, email email@example.com
Saturday, February 15
- Nadicksbernd Field dedication - 11:30 a.m.
- CBU Baseball doubleheader vs. Alderson-Broaddus (beginning at 12:00 p.m.)
- Women’s Basketball vs. Lee – 2:00 p.m.
- Men’s Basketball vs. Lee – 4:00 p.m.
- Alumni Skybox Party during the basketball games
- Reunion After Parties CBU Alumni
Wear your favorite CBC/CBU shirt (or if you don’t have one, we will have some on hand at the basketball games)!
During the basketball games, you can expect activities such as:
- Hot dog bar and beer
- 2014 Homecoming court
- Fun music and giveaways during timeouts
Doubletree on Sanderlin - $104/night (901) 767-6666
Brother Mark Sullivan Golf Tournament
Monday, April 7 – Mirimichi Golf Course
Shotgun start 1:00 p.m.