Master of Accountancy
The Master of Accountancy program is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters.
- Intermediate I and II or equivalent
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting Systems
- Tax I and II
- Business Law
- Advanced Accounting*
- Governmental Accounting*
*If you have not completed Advanced Accounting or Governmental Accounting coursework in your undergraduate program, you will be required to take these courses during your graduate work at CBU.
Once all items are received, your file will be reviewed by the Master of Accountancy Admissions Committee. You will be notified of the status of your application, as soon as the admissions committee makes their decision.
- Complete Application form
- $50.00 application fee payable to Christian Brothers University
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended
- Two letters of recommendation*
- Official GMAT® score report**
- Official TOEFL® score report (international students only)
- WES course by course evaluation (international students only)
Send all items to:
Christian Brothers University
Attention: Master of Accountancy Program
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
*These items may also be sent to via email to email@example.com
**CBU Students are not required to submit a GMAT® score report.
CBU admits students of any race, age, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the programs and activities of the college with the rights and privileges generally accorded to students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin or handicap in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administered programs.