Christian Brothers University accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover Credit Cards. We now accept ACH Check payments as well. If you are a student, you can pay by Credit Card or eCheck via your CashNet account by selecting Entrance to CASHNet under Student Accounts in Banner Web.
Settling of Accounts:
- Make the required payment through CashNet
- Sign/Accept the Terms & Conditions Agreement – This is required of all students.
In compliance with the FERPA Act, only students are authorized to access their student account. A student may authorize another individual such as a parent or guardian to view Ebills and make payments online through CashNet.
If you are a family member/guardian or someone else wanting to pay for a student, make sure the student has logged into his/her CashNet account through bannerweb and designated you as an Authorized Payer. Once the student has completed this process, you can view the student's bills and make payments at using the username and password provided to you by the student.
To get started as a student:
- Go to Banner Web.
- Enter your CBU User ID Number and PIN
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Day or Graduate & Professional Studies Settling of Accounts
- Click the "Entrance to CASHNet" link to make payments, view bills, sign up authorized payers, etc.
- Return online to sign/accept the Terms and Conditions Agreement site in BannerWeb