This schedule is observed for all Day Undergraduate classes. For Adult Professional Studies Final exam schedule, please SEE HERE. To download a print version of the Spring 2013 Final Exam Schedule, please CLICK HERE.
The days for the exams are listed at the top of the matrix, and the exam time period is listed on the left-hand side of the matrix.
- First check to see if you have a class listed in one of the Common Exam Groups below.
- If you do not find your class listed in one of the Common Exam Groups, look at the matrix for your class.
- If your class is not listed, look at the matrix for the time your class meets during the semester.
Exams will normally be held in the same room that the class meets. Consult with your instructor to be sure of your exam time for each class.
|Common Exam Group 1||Common Exam Group 4|
|Exam Time: Wednesday, May 1 at 10:30||Exam Time: Friday, May 3 at 3:30|
|BIOL 421L A in CW120||HIST 108 A, B in STJ 10|
|MATH 106 A, B in AH 155||PHYS 150 A, B in AH 155|
|MATH 131 A, B, C in BU 358||PHYS 202 A in AH 003|
|POLS 112 A, B in STJ 10||PHYS 202 B in AH 005|
|Comon Exam Group 2||Common Exam Group 5|
|Exam Time: Wednesday, May 1 at 1:00||Exam Time: Monday, May 6 at 10:30|
|MATH 105 A, B in BU 358||BLAW 305 A, C in BU 226|
|MATH 105 C in Montesi||CHEM 114L A, C in CW 105|
|MATH 105 D in CW 324||CHEM 114L B in CW 212|
|MATH 117 A, B in Montesi||CHEM 212 A, B in AH 155|
|MATH 132 A in CW 320||ECE 250 A, B in N 237|
|MATH 132 B in CW 309||PHYS 355 A, B in STJ 10|
|MATH 201 A, B in STJ 10|
|Common Exam Group 3|
|Exam Time: Thursday, May 2 at 3:30|
|CHEM 113L A, B, C in STJ 10|
|CHEM 114 A in CW 320|
|CHEM 114 B in AH 155|
|CHEM 115 A in STJ 10|
|CHEM 212L A, B in CW 105|
|CHEM 212L C in CW 320|
The days for the exams are listed at the top of the matrix and the exam time period is listed on the left-hand side of the matrix.
|10:30-12:30||GRP #1||MWF 12:00
||MWF 10:00||GRP #5||T 1:00|
|1:00-3:00||GRP #2||MWF 2:00
M 2:00, W 2:00
|GRP #3||GRP #4||MWF 1:00|
PLEASE NOTE: Exams will begin at the specified time. Faculty are under no obligation to accommodate students who arrive late. Consult with your instructor to be sure of your exam time for each class.
- Examinations will be given and taken as scheduled. Except in extraordinary circumstances, final exams are not to be scheduled at any time other than specified on the University exam schedule; in particular, final exams are not to be given on the last day of classes.
- A reminder to faculty: the evening classes begin at 5:45.