Thank you for your interest in applying to the Catholic Studies Program at CBU. For your convenience, we have outlined the application process in just a few easy steps. If you have any questions about the Program or any aspect of the application process, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Submit a $50.00 application fee payable to Christian Brothers University.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts of coursework from ALL institutions you attended.
- Typed 3-5 page essay on your reasons for seeking this degree.
- Foreign students must also submit documentation of degree equivalency and TOEFL scores.
All official items will only be considered official if sent directly from the sender institution directly to the address below:
Graduate and Professional Studies
Christian Brothers University
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
If you have any questions about the program or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact the Program Director, Dr. J. Burton Fulmer.