Welcome to Christian Brothers University Human Resources!
CBU is committed to creating and maintaining a rigorous and enriching learning experience for our students by providing them the best instruction and support by a superior faculty and staff. CBU encourages opportunities to celebrate diversity in an environment that prepares our students to be global citizens. CBU is an attractive and safe campus environment, and it is quite possibly one of the friendliest campuses anywhere.
If you would like to contribute to these hallmarks of a CBU education, please consider applying for our faculty or staff vacancies through these current employment opportunities:
- Adjunct (Part-Time) Professor
- Assistant Professor of Creative Writing
- Assistant Professor of English or Rhetoric and Composition
- Catholic & Lasallian Admissions Recruiter
- Commissioned Campus Safety Officer
- Director of Athletics
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy (One-Year Contract)
- Web Developer
- Instructor, Physician Assistant Studies
Applicants should be prepared to provide proof of their ability to work in the U.S.
Resumes are accepted for open positions only. Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources office is located in St. Joseph Hall at the east end of the breezeway.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm