The Psi Chi Honor Society and Psychology Club are hosting Veterans Appreciation Week at CBU, November 12-16.
• Monday–Operation Honor: Come to school with any military gear you have and/or get your yellow ribbon in honor of Veteran’s Day. Also, check out an incredible documentary that evening for Movie/ Documentary Night, 7:00-9:30 p.m. in Kenrick 211.
• Tuesday-Operation Gratitude: Take some time to write a caring letter to a veteran that has been deployed or wounded. 5:00-6:30 p.m. in Kenrick 211.
• Wednesday-Operation Learn: Prepare for this informative session on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from our very own Dr. Elizabeth Nelson (Psychology) at 5:30-7:30 p.m. in Kenrick 219.
• Thursday-Operation Fitness: Grab your tennis shoes and get prepared for an exciting workout with CBU alumnus, Specialist Rex Hammonds at 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the Swashbuckler Fitness Center.
• Friday-Operation Celebration: End the week in celebration as we salute special military guests at 3:00-5:00 p.m. in the Montesi Executive Center.