FAQ: Bachelor of Science in Business
Ever wondered where a business degree can take you? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve answered some of your frequently asked questions below to help you make an informed decision about starting your business degree career with Christian Brothers University. If you need more clarification, or did not see your question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What can you do with a business degree?
There are a wide variety of business career opportunities you can pursue with a Bachelor’s degree in business. Many of our students go on to work in:
- Commercial or Residential Real Estate
Why study business, and what will I learn in class?
- Required core classes will help you build a strong foundation for a career in business – no matter which area you end up pursuing.
- Flexible electives let you focus on your interests and transfer a wide variety of credits from previous educational experiences.
- For more information: http://cbu.edu/aps/ba-business.html.
Can I transfer into the Bachelor of Science in Business Studies program?
- Yes. While not all credits are guaranteed to transfer, Christian Brothers University does accept transfer students for our College of Adult Professional Studies.
- For more info: http://cbu.edu/aps/transferstudents.html.
What is the average salary for somebody with a Bachelor’s degree in business?
- Because there are so many different career paths for business graduates, it’s difficult to pinpoint an average salary. To learn more about potential career outcomes and salary figures for business graduates, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook is a great place to start.
- On average, individuals with a college degree earn significantly more income than those without.
Why choose CBU for my Bachelor’s degree?
- At CBU, we tailor the program to the needs of busy working professionals who need flexible adult degree scheduling options: http://cbu.edu/aps/overview.html.
- We make evening classes available to help you find a schedule that works.
- CBU’s hybrid model makes it easy to earn your education on your time. You will attend class on-campus one night per week and complete the rest of your studies online: http://cbu.edu/aps/overview.html.
- Our campus is centrally located in Memphis and is easily accessible from many areas.
- We offer competitive, affordable tuition with discounted rates and comprehensive financial aid options available for qualifying adult studies students. For more information, please see: http://cbu.edu/aps/financial.html.
- You’ll learn from qualified, experienced instructors who know how to succeed in business.
For more answers, please see the general FAQ page: http://cbu.edu/aps/futurefaq.html.