We have put together a helpful list of resources to guide you as you apply for financial assistance. As always, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions and need help in navigating the process.
Federal Government Resources
- Apply for Federal and State Financial Aid
- Request a PIN number for the FAFSA
- Guide to Federal Financial Assistance
- Keep track of your student loans
- Complete William D. Ford Direct Loan documents for:
• Master Promissory Note
• Entrance Interview
• Exit Interview
- Register for Selective Service
- Request Federal Income tax forms
Tax return transcripts show most line items contained on the return as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. In most cases, a tax return transcript will meet the requirements for verification purposes. The transcript can be ordered by calling (800) 829-1040 and following the prompts in the recorded message. There is no charge for the transcript and you should receive it in 10 business days from the time they receive your request. The filer must sign this transcript before returning it to the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
Tennessee State Resources
- FastWeb: free scholarship matching service
- BlackStudents.com: Scholarships and more for African-American students
- Scholarships for Nursing
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this site is subject to change without prior notification.