The Honors Program at Christian Brothers University in partnership with Ms. Lori Patton, member of the CBU Board of Trustees, is proud to offer to students of the Honors Program the servant leadership development program, Brothers' Keepers.
The program is designed to help you further develop your identity as a future community leader by being placed as a non-voting Associate Board Members on a range of non-profit boards in the Memphis community. You serve on your respective board for approximately one academic calendar year, late October through May.
2011-2012 Brothers' Keepers Participants:
- Leadership Memphis – Mandy Wang (Accounting, '15)
- Orpheum Theatre – Catherine DelBove (Accounting, '13)
- Levitt Shell – Nell Brandon (Studio Art, '13)
- Playhouse on the Square – Tiffany Corkran (Chemistry, '14)
- Latino Memphis (tentative) – Daniela Gomez (Business Administration, '12)
- Friends For Life – Lauryn Murphy (Biology, '13)
- Wolf River Conservancy – Joe Alfonso (Biology, '12)
- The Exchange Club Family Center – Danielle Hobbs (Psychology, '13)
- Memphis Child Advocacy Center – Amanda Willhite (Psychology, '13)
- Theatre Memphis – Angelo Donati (English, '15)
- Memphis Gay and Lesbian Community Center – Johnny Blount (Religion and Philosophy, '13)
- Mid-South Peace and Justice Center – Steven Denton (Electrical Engineering, '12)
- DeNeuville Learning Center (tentative) – John Tubbs (Chemistry, '14)
We are indebted to the Honors Program of Angelo State University on whose program ours is modeled.
If you are interested in learning more about Brothers' Keepers, please contact the Honors Program Director, Dr. Tracie Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3357.