For individual help, contact Benjamin Head or visit the Reference Desk where a friendly librarian will be happy to help you!
Instruction Librarian Benjamin Head will be on your turf, ready to answer questions!
|Thursday||October 13||Nolan||10 am - 11 am|
|Monday||October 13||Buckman||9 am - 10 am|
|Thursday||October 16||Cooper-Wilson||9 am - 10 am|
Research Assignment Q & A - Use library resources to complete assignments.
Need help wrapping up a research paper? Stop by for help -- and free cookies and drinks!
- Walk-ins welcome--no registration required!
- All sessions last one hour.
- Where? Infolab, Lower Level, Plough Library
- Questions? Call 321-3432 or 321-4355.
|Tuesday||September 9||4:30 pm - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||September 10||10 am - 11 am|
|Thursday||September 11||11 am - 12 pm|
|Friday||September 19||10 am - 11 am|
|Tuesday||September 23||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
Library tours are limited to 21 students. Tours cover every area of the library, and a relevant activity is conducted at each phase of the tour.
- Students: sign up at the Reference Desk or by phone at 321-3432.
- Faculty: schedule a tour for any of your classes.
When: Every Wednesday in September and October (except Sept. 17th), from 11 am - 12 pm.