Present a valid CBU ID card or special user card to check out materials.
|Book||28 days||Semester||Semester||28 days|
|New Book||14 days||14 days||14 days||14 days|
|Audio-Visual||3 days||3 days||3 days||In Library Only|
|Curriculum Library||3 days||3 days||14 days||In Library Only|
|Journals||In Library Only||In Library Only||24 hours||In Library Only|
||In Library Only||In Library Only||24 hours||In Library Only|
Renewals: Curriculum Library and New Books can be renewed once. All other items may be renewed twice. Renew Online
Recalls: All items may be recalled (have a shortened loan period) if needed by faculty.
|Book||$.10 / day||$.10 / day||$.10 / day||$.10 / day|
|New Book||$.10 / day||$.10 / day||$.10 / day||$.10 / day|
|Audio-Visual||$1.00 / day||$1.00 / day|
|Curriculum Library||$1.00 / day||$1.00 / day|
|Reserves||$1.00 / hour||$1.00 / hour|
- Faculty/Staff are not fined.
- Automated email notices are sent to your CBU account as a courtesy. You are responsible for returning materials by their due dates even if you don't receive a notice.
- You may not register or obtain your diploma/transcripts until you return your overdue materials and pay any fines.
- Replacement fees: $50.00/book and $100.00/A-V item, plus a $15.00 processing fee.
- Items are considered lost if not returned 30 days past their due dates.
- If returned, you are only responsible for the maximum overdue fine per item.
Current CBU students, faculty, and staff may borrow books from:
- University of Memphis
- Rhodes College
- Memphis College of Art
- Southwest Tennessee Community College
- LeMoyne-Owen College
- Memphis Theological Seminary
- Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary
- Victory University
Use WorldCat to find books in area libraries.
NOTE: When borrowing from other libraries, you are subject to their policies.
Promptly return materials, so the CBU community can continue to borrow books from these libraries.