MBA/MIB Degree Program
The format follows an eight-week, one-night-per-week, four-hour-per-night format for the MBA Core Courses. Once you begin the MIB modules, the format shifts to an alternating Saturday and hybrid schedule. You should expect to complete the program in approximately 34 months.
Eight MBA Core Courses
- CMBA 600 Orientation (2 credits)
- CMBA 601 Business Ethics (3 credits)
- CMBA 602 Managerial Economics (3 credits)
- CMBA 603 Financial Statement Analysis (3 credits)
- CMBA 604 Strategic Financial Management (3 credits)
- CMBA 605 Strategic Management (3 credits)
- CMBA 606 Analytical Business Research (3 credits)
- CMBA 607 Strategic Marketing (3 credits)
- CMBA 608 Capstone Project (3 credits)
MIB Module One
Module One will be delivered in an alternating Saturday format, where students are engaged in case studies, seminars, projects and presentations from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on our campus. Courses covered are:
- CMIB 600 Orientation to the Global Business Environment (2 credits)
- CMIB 610 International Culture and Research (3 credits)
- CMIB 620 Internationalization Process and Global Marketing (3 credits)
- CMIB 630 International Economics and Finance (3 credits)
MIB Module Two
Module Two will be delivered in a hybrid format, meaning students will be required to attend group work/study sessions for half of the course, and will conference online with Faculty at Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, Spain for the other half of the course.
- CMIB 640 Investment Readiness Module (15 credits)
MIB Module Three
Module Three is an international immersion in Barcelona, Spain where students will spend ten classroom days learning about Europe from a socio-economic perspective, cross-cultural negotiations, ethics, governance, quality and other topics from a multi-national perspective from the faculty of Ramon Llull University. Site visits and tours will be conducted with businesses that have operations both in Spain and in the U.S.
- CMIB 650 International Immersion Module (5 credits)