Apply online with a $25 nonrefundable application fee and submit all admission forms to email@example.com.
Admission Deadlines: Preference is given to those meeting the admission deadlines of April 1 (Fall Enrollment) and November 1 (Spring Enrollment). RN to BSN candidates must submit all applications and transcripts by these dates for priority consideration. Applications are accepted year-round.
For admission to the BSN completion program, the applicant must have:
- A minimum of 2.0 GPA.
- An active/unrestricted multistate license as a Registered Nurse (RN) allowing practice in the state of Tennessee OR successful completion of the NCLEX before the start of the semester. Prospective students may apply in the last semester of the associate degree program.
- Conditional acceptance is available.
- Official transcripts of previous technical school and academic credits from ALL of the colleges, technical schools or universities previously attended must be sent from the institution to CBU via Script Safe OR addressed as follows:
CHRISTIAN BROTHERS UNIVERSITY
650 EAST PARKWAY SOUTH, BOX 89
MEMPHIS, TN 38104
- Two letters of recommendation from former college faculty or immediate supervisors qualified to attest to the applicant.
- A completed application form with application fee.
- An electronically submitted personal statement indicating interest in the program, academic and job-related experience, and career goals.
- A successful interview with the Nursing Admissions Committee.
- Proof of immunizations from vaccine preventable diseases.
- Proof of current TB surveillance.
- Current certification in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Background check and drug screen.
- $300 non-refundable deposit to hold your seat in the class. This deposit goes toward your tuition when you enroll.
International applicant should send the following items to the Office of Admissions:
- Completed application form and $25 fee.
- Official transcripts of all coursework done at the secondary level or above (official transcripts submitted that are not in English will require an official translation).
- Proof of English proficiency through the successful completion of the NCLEX-RN exam.