Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2014-15 academic year (subject to change by the Board of Trustees without notice) is $420 per semester credit hour.
There is often tuition assistance available at hospitals for the employed RN to BSN student. Additionally, student loan interest for nursing students is lower than for students seeking other degrees. The Office of Student Financial Assistance is eager to assist you to explore all possible your financial aid options.
- A nonrefundable $25 fee with each application.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $300 upon acceptance into the program. This fee goes toward tuition.
- Lab Fee - $150 one-time fee, first semester
- Activity Fee - $25 per semester
- Technology Fee - $50 per semester
- Block Credit Processing Fee – $150 one-time charge for a total of $3650 for Block Credit
This is required ONLY for students students entering CBU Nursing who have graduated from non-regionally accredited nursing programs. Before graduation, the Block Nursing Credit of 35 hours will be posted to the student’s record for proficiency as validated by licensure.
In order to receive the block credit hours for knowledge validated by licensure, the registered nurse must:
- Hold a current unrestricted registered nurse license in the State of Tennessee or be licensed in a compact state.
- Have been active in clinical practice for the last two years, or practiced as a registered nurse over a 10 year period or have graduated from a nursing program within the last year.
- Have earned a grade of "C" or better in previous nursing courses.
- Graduated from a regionally non-accredited nursing program.