The mission of Christian Brothers University's Student Government is:
- To promote the intellectual, social, spiritual, emotional and career interests of individual students, the collective student body, as well as the University community as a whole
- To effectively interpret collective student opinion to the administration
- To act as a service organization by and for the collective student body
- To provide various opportunities for the development of leadership, as well as the fostering of community responsibilities, among the student body
Mandatory Monetary Allocation Request Meeting
- 9/25/12 – SL Conference Room Noon – 1 p.m.
- 10/9/12 – SL Conference Room Noon – 1 p.m.
- 11/1/12 – SL Conference Room Immediately after President’s meeting
2012-2013 SGA Officers
- John Blount, President
- Taylor Tartera, VP of Senate
- Melanie Horne, VP of Communications
- Thaddeus Williams, III, VP of Finance
- Morgan Reynolds, SAC President.
SGA annually participates in the Tennessee Intercollegiate State Legislature.