How to Apply
The following step-by-step guide outlines to process of applying for a study abroad program. If you have any questions about the trip or Global Studies courses, contact Dr. Emily Forsdick at (901) 321-3461 or email@example.com
1. As soon as your interest is PIQUED, complete the Preliminary Interest Form to get on our mailing list!
2. Download the appropriate items from listing below.
Application Booklet for Travel Study Trips
Application Booklet for Exchange Programs and Semesters/Summers Abroad
Additional documents for BES Lasalle (Barcelona, Spain) Exchange:
- BES Lasalle Incoming Exchange Student Application (Appendix 1)
- BES Lasalle Course List (Appendix 2)
- BES Lasalle Course Catalog (Appendix 3)
- Schengen Student Visa Application - if staying less than 90 days
- National Visa Application - if staying more than 90 days
3. Drop off completed items to the Office of International Initiatives in Buckman Hall 346 & 347 or Mail to
Office of International Initiatives
650 East Parkway South, Box 3
Memphis, TN 38104