How to Apply
The following step-by-step guide outlines to process of applying for a study abroad program. If you have any questions about the trips, contact Dr. Emily Forsdick at (901) 321-3461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. As soon as your interest is PIQUED, complete the Preliminary Interest Form to get on our mailing list!
2. Download the appropriate items from the listing below.
Travel Study Trips:
Application Booklet for Travel Study Trips
Application Booklet for Exchange Programs and Semesters/Summers Abroad
Additional documents for BES Lasalle (Barcelona, Spain) Exchange:
- BES Lasalle Incoming Exchange Student Application (Appendix 1)
- BES Lasalle Course List (Appendix 2)
- BES Lasalle Course Catalog (Appendix 3)
- Schengen Student Visa Application - if staying less than 90 days
- National Visa Application - if staying more than 90 days
3. Drop off completed items to the Office of International Initiatives in Buckman Hall 346 & 347 or mail to
Office of International Initiatives
650 East Parkway South, Box 3
Memphis, TN 38104