An exchange program allows you to take full advantage of your federal, state and CBU institutional aid, scholarship and/or loan. As a CBU student, you can participate in exchange programs at these institutions:
- Lasalle University in Barcelona, Spain: Business courses taught in English. Fall and spring semesters available, but spring is preferable. Students from other majors including school of arts students can take courses as well.
- FH Johanneum University in Bad Gleichenberg, Austria: Hospitality and Tourism Management courses are taught in English and exchange is available semesters and summer.
- St. Mary's University in Belfast, Ireland: fall and spring semesters
- Ecole Catholique d'Arts et Metiers (ECAM) Rennes in France (for Engineers) : fall and spring semesters
- Unilasalle University in Canoas, Brazil
CBU SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS, AND ALL STATE AND FEDERAL AID WILL APPLY!
Tuition for exchange programs will be paid to CBU, like any semester spent in Memphis. Room and board rates vary by destination institution. Housing rates vary across locations. Tuition is based on your home campus tuition rates and may include an additional surcharge depending on the program.
If you have any questions about CBU's exchange programs, please contact the International Initiatives Office at StudyAbroad@cbu.edu or call 901-321-3264.